City Communications Overview
The Board of Aldermen supports a highly accessible government, and encourages community participation on many levels. In an effort to share the progress of the City effectively with the public, the City communicates with its residents and business owners through a variety of mediums.
The City produces several publications throughout the year, which include valuable information on government operations.
The Vision: This is the official newsletter produced by the City of Wentzville. The newsletter is published six times a year and is mailed to all residents and businesses in the City. The goal of the publications is to inform residents of operations, issues, services and projects that have Citywide significance.
Noteworthy: This newsletter is mailed bi-monthly as a utility-bill insert to residents and business owners. The purpose of the newsletter is to provide information on important reminders and upcoming City-sponsored events. Every other month Noteworthy is replaced with a timely City flier.
Fun Times: This Parks and Recreation brochure is published three times per year.
- Videos: These are the most current Board Update and Spotlight on the City videos produced by the Communications Office. Visit the City's YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/wentzvillecity to watch all of our videos.
- Board Update is a video series brought to you by the City of Wentzville. Each monthly video features a different Alderman, the Mayor and/or a City staff member who share details on events, current and upcoming projects in Wentzville, and more.
- Spotlight on the City is a video series, which highlights programs and initiatives managed by and through the
City of Wentzville.
- The Biz: This Economic Development publication is produced quarterly for Wentzville's business community.
- Press Releases: Media alerts and press releases are sent to local media on a regular basis and are uploaded to the website.