Apply In-Person at City Hall

Starting Monday, April 2, eligible residents can apply for a City utility-tax refund (through May 31). To be eligible, residents must rent or own their primary residence in the City of Wentzville; be at least 65 years old or considered totally disabled by Social Security; and have a maximum 2017 gross income (including Social Security income) of $41,750 for a single-person household and $47,700 for a married-couple household. (Please note: these are increased income levels from previously published information). Residents must apply in person at City Hall, located at 1001 Schroeder Creek Blvd.

When applying, residents will need proof of residency, income, age and/or disability and copies of their gas, electric and primary phone bills.  For more details – including how to request copies of your reports from Ameren, Laclede and Cuivre River – please visit If you have additional questions or would like to check your eligibility, please call the Finance Department at (636) 639-2155.



Get notified when this page changes