Traffic Signal at Perry Cate Boulevard & Route N
This project will involve the design and installation of a new traffic signal at the intersection of Perry Cate Boulevard and Route N. This project has received County funding for 50% of the estimated project cost. Once completed the new traffic signal will be owned and operated by the Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) and will also be integrated into the St. Charles County’s Gateway Green Light (GGL) network.
Intersection of Perry Cate Boulevard and Route N.
- 10/7/16 – City selected CBB from the on-call traffic engineering services list for the design of this project.
- 10/17/16 – City entered into project scope and fee negotiations with CBB for engineering design services.
- 11/28/16 – City entered into an agreement with the County to provide funding for 50% of the estimated project cost.
- 12/15/16 – Scope and fee negotiations continued with CBB; scope was expanded to include St. Charles County coordination by CBB.
- 1/11/17 – Work authorization for CBB’s engineering design services was approved by the Board of Aldermen (BOA).
- 2/10/17 – City issued CBB a notice to proceed for engineering design work on the traffic signal. Notice to proceed was slightly delayed as the County discussed the possibility of design alternatives to a traditional traffic signal.
- 3/14/17 – City and the CBB met with MoDOT to discuss design requirements, challenges, and options.
- 4/5/17 – Survey work has begun in the project area. CBB has started on the preliminary design work.
- 5/4/17 – CBB sent the City copies of the preliminary design.
Contact Brian McInnes for more information at (636) 639-2176 or via email email@example.com.