South Linn Avenue Revitalization
This project encompasses roadway reconstruction of South Linn Avenue from Main Street to West Fourth Street. The improvements will include complete pavement reconstruction, storm water improvements and sidewalk and ADA improvements and aesthetic enhancements. The construction of this project has received federal STP funding.
Along South Linn Avenue from Main Street to West Fourth Street.
July 21, 2017:
- All project design and easement acquisitions have been completed.
- Federal STP-S Funding was obligated on June 14, 2017.
- Ameren UE and Charter Communications are currently working to relocate their existing infrastructure to new utility poles.
- Road construction is planned to begin in spring of 2018.
February 6, 2018
- Construction contract was awarded to Pavement Solutions
March 13, 2018
- Notice to proceed has been issued to for March 16th, 2018
- Phase 1 of construction will begin on Monday March 22nd. Phase 1 will have a complete closure of Linn Avenue between W 4th Street and Pitman Street. Signed detour will be posted. This phase will last approximately 35 days.
Contact Devon Dezort for more information at (636) 639-2054 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org