David Hoekel Parkway Phase 2
Project Description- David Hoekel Parkway Phase 2 ABC - North Outer Road & I-70/David Hoekel Parkway Interchange Grading Project.
The project consists of the construction of a relocated North Outer Road, new MSE wall and grading for the future Interstate 70 and David Hoekel Parkway interchanged including: paving, concrete sidewalk, concrete curb ramps, paved approaches, pavement markings, lighting, ITS, MSE Wall and outer appurtenances.
- 09/12/2018 – Project awarded to Lehman Construction LLC
- 10/17/2018 - City of Wentzville entered into a contract with Lehman Construction LLC.
- 10/23/2018 – Missouri Department of Transportation issued Notice to Proceed.
- 10/24/2018 – City of Wentzville issued Notice to Proceed to Lehman Construction LLC.
- 11/19/2018 - Lehman Construction LLC started work on project.
- 11/27/2018 – Work began on the widening and intersection improvements at the North Outer Road and Goodfellow Road.
- 12/05/2018 – Paving completed for the intersection improvement at the North Outer Road and Goodfellow Road.
- 12/10/2018 – North Outer Road between North Point Prairie Road and Goodfellow Road Closed. Detour in please using North Point Prairie Road and Goodfellow Road.
Full interchange and bridge work are anticipated to begin in late 2019.
For question regarding this project please contact Kevin Schuette, Senior Project Manager at Kevin@Schuette@wentzvillemo.org