Resident Card Information
Resident Cards enable Wentzville residents to access recreation facilities, recreation programs and classes at discounted resident prices. Cards can be purchased at Progress Park Recreation Center (968 Meyer Rd.) for $5 per person.
Each resident, ages 2 and up, must have a resident card in order to access the facilities at the resident rate.
Benefits of Resident Card
The resident card offers the following benefits:
- Early registration for programs (before nonresidents)
- One-time free admission to one Parks and Recreation facility
- Free trees or seedlings at the annual Arbor Day Tree Giveaway (while supplies last)
- Reduced rates when reserving City facilities
- Reduced rates on annual passes and daily admission
- Reduced rates for annual outdoor pool passes and daily admission rates
- Discounts on many City-sponsored recreation programs and classes
How do I obtain a Wentzville Resident Card?
To obtain a Wentzville Resident Card, you must present both proof of identity and proof of residency. You may purchase a Wentzville Resident Card for $5 at Progress Park Recreation Center.
Acceptable forms of ID, which MUST** show your current Wentzville address, include:
- State-issued Driver’s License
- Missouri ID Card
- College Student ID Card
- Military ID Card
In addition, residents need one of the following with the same address as the photo ID:
- An unpaid utility bill
- A personal check with preprinted name and address
- A current auto or voter registration
- A current personal property tax statement
- Most recent income tax statement
- A current rental lease agreement
** If your photo ID does not show your current Wentzville address, you must provide two items with proof of address and your photo ID.
Resident and Nonresident Definitions
Wentzville residents are those living within the City Limits of the City of Wentzville. City limits and Post Office boundaries are not the same, so it’s possible to have a Wentzville address yet live outside the city.