Hill of Thrills
This race isn't fueled by gas or electronics - it's just simple gravity! This exciting community event takes place on September 10 on Meyer Road in front of Progress Park. Racers are randomly placed in soapbox cars, that have been donated by businesses and organizations, and race against the clock.
Due to the construction of the car, there is a height and weight restriction. Racers must be between 4 and 5 feet tall, weigh between 55 and 120 pounds and fit comfortably in the car. The child must be present at the time of registration.
| BEFORE Aug. 18
| AFTER Aug. 18
- Rainout date is Sunday, Sept. 17 at noon.
- Racers will be notified by e-mail of their heat number and check-in time.
- If participant misses their race, the entry fee in non-refundable.
- Two adults must be present on the day of the race. One to escort the child up the hill, one at the bottom.
- No personal soapbox cars allowed.
Don't forget to RSVP on Facebook!