Host your child’s next birthday party at Progress Park! The birthday child can choose from many themes offered (Once Upon A Princess, Superheroes, Arts & Crafts, Little Chef’s Cooking or Let’s Get Messy). Our staff can do all the work so you can celebrate with your child and their friends. After the one-hour program, 45 minutes is available for cake and presents (cupcakes are included). You may also add a large pizza to your party for $10! Dates dependent upon availability. To book your party, call (636) 332-9236.
Pool Parties (Ages 1 - 14 years old)
|10 Guests||$150 (Resident) / $175 (Non-Resident)|
|15 Guests||$215 (Resident) / $240 (Non-Resident)|
|20 Guests||$265 (Resident) / $290 (Non-Resident)|
|10 Guests||$185 (Resident) / $210 (Non-Resident)|
|15 Guests||$250 (Resident) / $275 (Non-Resident|
|20 Guests||$300 (Resident) / $325 (Non-Resident|
- Admission to the pool for the number of paid party guests (day of the party)
- A reserved pool pavilion for one hour to open presents and enjoy food
- Personalized cookie cake or 30 cupcakes
- Three pizzas for 10 guests, four pizzas for 15 guests, five pizzas for 20 guests
- Take home birthday cup for each guest
- Party craft
- Birthday party host during the one-hour pavilion rental to help with all party needs
- Birthday child goodie bag
- Birthday child t-shirt
- A small gift for each child attending party
*Please note: Parents attending the party are counted in the total number of guests. Adults wishing to attend the party, but not wishing to eat with the party, will pay regular admission prices. Reservations must be made at least one week in advance. No outside food or drinks are allowed.
Progress Park and Splash Station swimming pools are open seasonally from Memorial Day to Labor Day (based on Wentzville School District calendar).Call Wentzville Parks and Recreation at (636) 332-9236 for additional information or visit us at 968 Meyer Rd.