City of Wentzville Prosecuting Attorney
1001 Schroeder Creek Boulevard
Wentzville, MO 63385
(636) 639-2157 Fax
Angela Kempland - Prosecutor Clerk
Monday - Friday (excluding Holidays) 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Prosecutor is available in person on Court mornings.
Defense Attorney Information
Upon Entry of Appearance and/or a Motion for Discovery filing with the Court; please file a copy of the entry and/or motion with the Prosecuting Attorney's office, along with a self addressed stamped envelope. Once the Entry of Appearance and/or Motion is received by the Prosecuting Attorney's office; the Discovery and/or Recommendation will be sent to the Defense.
Defense Attorney Recommendation Process
- File an Entry of Appearance with the Court by mail: 1001 Schroeder Creek Boulevard, Wentzville, MO 63385. By Fax: 636-639-6217. By Law Source Live: www.lawsourcelive.com
- File an Entry of Appearance with the Prosecutor’s Office by mail: 1001 Schroeder Creek Boulevard, Wentzville, MO 63385; along with a self-addressed stamped envelope. By Fax: 636-639-2157; followed with a hard copy and a self-addressed stamped envelope. By Law Source Live: www.lawsourcelive.com
- A recommendation will be sent to the Defense within 30 to 45 days; from the date of attorney’s entry. The recommendation will have a due by date. The due by date; is for acceptance, NOT payment.
- Once the Defense has accepted the recommendation (Please follow the instruction on the recommendation to accept the recommendation) and ALL special conditions of recommendation have been met (i.e. – Provide proof of valid license, Provide proof of valid insurance, Provide proof of restitution); an Amended Information, will be filed by the Prosecutor’s Office with the Court.
- Once the Court has received the Amended Information and/or Plea Hearing date; a notice of hearing and/or final bill will be sent to the Defense Attorney’s office, from the Court, with a pay date and/or plea date.
Please DO NOT send your client a pay letter; UNTIL you have received the final bill and due date from the Court.