Once your permit is issued, you may call to schedule an inspection. Inspections are offered Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. till 3 p.m. with a break for lunch. The permit number (located at the top of the permit card) is required when calling in any inspection. Inspections must be called in by 3 p.m. of the proceeding day for next day service. A 24-48 hours notice is required to ensure that your inspection is at the date and time necessary. Scheduling is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Type of Inspections:
Inspections per site may vary, consult an inspector for details.
- New House: Footing, Ground Rough Plumbing, Complete Rough, Sewer Lateral and Final (includes driveway)
- Deck: Footing, Rough and Final
- Finished Basement: Complete Rough and Final (Ground Rough Plumbing, if adding plumbing under the floor)
- Fence: Locate and Final
- Above Ground Swimming Pool: Locate, Rough Electric and Final
- In-Ground Swimming Pool: Locate, Ground Rough Plumbing, Electrical Rough and Final